Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tiger / Hawk



Well, Jacob is officially a Tiger Cub now. He had his first den meeting. I think he will really enjoy it! He is most excited about bb guns, archery and camping out. I must be honest and admit that all of these have me a little concerned. The thought of Jacob with a gun or a bow and arrow is a scary thought! And camping out is definitely not my forte. Jacob doesn't mind his shirt as much as Joshua does. He wanted the hat too and is trying to talk me into a belt also. Not only is Jacob a Tiger, he is also a Hawk now. His new soccer team is the Hawks. He actually came up with the name for their team because one of Caleb's previous teams was the Hawks. Last week was his first game and he and I got poured on. I lost my cell phone in the process of running to the car during the flood. Thankfully, yesterday's game had much better weather. His team lost but the team they played against was really good. Jacob managed to score a goal and he had quite a few great blocks/saves also. He is definitely defense minded. He may end up being a goalie someday because he loves to protect the goal. I've attached a few pictures so you can see how cute he looks in both uniforms.

1 comment:

Andrea Ediger said...

I think he looks adorable (of course, I may be biased... a little)


On a different note (child) - please hug the birthday boy for us today! I hope he got his card on time!

Love you.