Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Joining the rank of bloggers

Ok, I told Kenneth that he needed to start blogging again and now I decided that I would too. Kenneth doesn't even know that I'm doing this. I love to surprise him since it's so hard to do. We were just talking last night about how predictable I am (I said that - not him). So, I decided to try something new. Now, don't expect to read anything profound like you will read on my husband's blog (unless of course God gives me something profound to say). I mostly want to do this to update everyone on what is going on in our lives. I will post pictures too if I can figure out how to do it. Beth might have to help me with it. My next post I will try to fill you in on what's happening in our family.

5 comments:

Kenneth said...

Way to be unpredictable!

anxiously hopeful said...

I had the very same layout when last week (good thing I changed it...that would be SO EMBARRASSING to have the same layout).

Chris Ediger said...

Love that you're doing this!

Andrea Ediger said...

Good for you. Chris has been trying to get me to blog for... a really,really long time. Like you said, I feel I have nothing profound to say, but perhaps you will inspire me to just talk about our everyday-ness! I, for one, want to hear about the fam, of course!

holly j said...

What a women you are!! Im soo proud of you for stepping out and being unpredictable! I want to learn to BLOG now because of you! What an inspiration!! YOU GO GIRL!!! luvya!!