Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Wonderful Surprise!


Well, I thought I was going to be all alone for a few days. My wonderful husband had other plans. He had planned an early birthday surprise for me. I was truly surprised - especially since he did this a month before my actual birthday. He brought in two of my best friends from out of town for a girls' weekend. We had a blast! We scrapbooked, shopped, ate out, took pictures and laughed until we cried. It was definitely a weekend I will never forget. Now I'm trying to get rested up before we go on vacation (or our family trip as I call it). Thank you, Kenneth! You are the best!

Me and my wonderful husband.
Hanging out with my wonderful friends, Jennette and Holly.
Getting some scrapbooking done.
All dressed up for a fashion shoot.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and Kenneth look so young in that picture - not that you aren't young - cause you all are... but you just look especially young in that pic!! (Please don't hit me it's a compliment!!)
And you look great in the fashion show pic... that red is a good color for you! :)