Monday, December 22, 2008

Twister Fun

Beth and Kelli

Kenneth, Brian and Joel


The guys lasted a long time - except Lane



Great pose from the boys - Cole and our boys




Lane & Kelli dressed in Twister colors





Saturday night was so much fun. We had friends over for dinner. Great food, great conversation, lots of laughter! Our friends were inspired by one of my previous blogs and decided that we should play twister. The men went first. They lasted a long time. I was impressed. I got lots of amusing pictures. The women went next. We didn't last nearly as long. The kids wanted to get in on the fun. Caleb had a definite advantage with his long legs and long arms. We ended the night by playing Catch Phrase. It's a fun game - especially when Kelli is playing. She really gets into it and is very animated. One of the things I am most thankful for during this holiday season is our wonderful friends. Love you guys! Looking forward to many more nights of living, loving and laughing together.

1 comment:

Amy Storms said...

Hi, Lisa-

A spelling bee would do me in for sure! I don't think I could handle the stress of sitting through that. I'd be kicked out for sure. "Would the woman in the audience who keeps finger spelling to her child please leave?" :)

The girls did great. All that worrying, for nothing. As usual. :)

Thanks for your comment!

Amy