Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back in the Fast Lane

Joshua's team is the Yellow Jackets.
Jacob's team is the Scarlet Knights.

I love how they pray before every game!



Tongue sticking out - the face of concentration.


I haven't been on here in quite a while. We had a nice Christmas. Got to spend time with family which we always enjoy. Kenneth got to be home a lot which was great. Things were really in slow gear for a couple of weeks - which is wierd for us. Caleb got to spend a week in Missouri with his friend Kyle. He loved that! I don't think they did a whole lot but he's at the age where he would rather do nothing with a friend than be home with his family. He is definitely turning into a teenager (don't know how that is possible). Things definitely picked up speed this last week. Caleb got through his week of finals. He did really well - 96 was his lowest grade. We have also been busy with basketball and scouts. Joshua and Jacob had their first basketball games yesterday. Jacob stole the ball and made a basket. Joshua got really close to making a basket twice. It's a lot of fun to watch them play! I ended up having strep throat this last week which wasn't fun but I survived. I'm thankful that we didn't all end up sick. Kenneth is really busy at work right now so we haven't seen him much the last few days. I'm ready for him to be done but I'm so thankful that he only has one week of busyness versus three months. We are so happy that he will be home more this winter/spring. His new job is such a blessing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

get me info on when games are!