Sunday, November 16, 2008

Caleb - the Drummer




If you're reading this blog, you need to also read the previous two blogs. I decided to blog about each of the boys individually. Now it is Caleb's turn. Caleb is in the band again this year. He really enjoys percussion. He's also learning how to play the drum set from our new youth minister, Lane. He really loves that - partly because it's the drums but mostly because he loves spending time with Lane. He pretty much thinks that Lane walks on water. We are so glad that Lane and Kelli (and Canon) are here. We are enjoying getting to know them better and I love to hold Canon any chance I get. It's always nice to make some new friends.

2 comments:

kellimoss said...

We love you all!

brianj33 said...

Actually, I did see Lane walk on water one time. It was just for a very short amount of time.
I'm so excited that he's learning to play drums.