Sunday, October 26, 2008

A fun day

Joshua & his vampire pumpkin Jacob & his pirate pumpkin
Caleb & his jack-0-lantern pumpkin






Well, we managed to have a fun day in spite of Kenneth going out of town this morning and Jacob and I not feeling very well. We went to church this morning and then Joshua had a leadership team meeting after church. So, I took Caleb and Jacob to Panera for lunch. It was Jacob's first time to eat lunch there and he loved the chicken noodle soup and bread. Caleb and I love Panera! Then we went to see High School Musical 3. We all enjoyed it. To end the day I let the boys paint their pumpkins. I decided not to carve pumpkins this year since Kenneth will be gone all week and I don't want to undertake that by myself (although Shanna usually offers to help). Anyway, the boys are all artistic and enjoy painting even though drawing is more their forte. Jacob gets to start a drawing class this week and is very excited.

2 comments:

kellimoss said...

i'm glad you all had a fun day together! feel better quick...

Unknown said...

ahh.. i was looking forward to the carving this year! Guess I'm going to have to go buy my own pumpkin this year!! haha