Monday, November 16, 2009

Blogging Again - Finally!




Ok, I'm finally getting around to blogging. It's been forever! I'm working at our church's preschool this year and it's really thrown me for a loop. It seems like the days when I am home are filled with chores, errands, etc... A lot has happened since I last blogged so I will probably write a couple of blogs today. Joshua turned 10 in September. I still can't believe he is 10 now. My boys are all growing up so fast! We had a bowling party. The boys had a lot of fun. We used the special lanes that glow in the dark and have video screens. That made it something special and out of the ordinary. Joshua won the first round so he was excited about that.
We've also been busy with soccer and gymnastics (Jacob), Scouts (Joshua) and band/guitar lessons (Caleb). The fall has been so busy that it's passed by in a blur. Soccer is over now so I'm hoping that the rest of November will be less crazy. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is a little over a week away. Joshua and Jacob will start Upward basketball in December so we will get busy again. December always seems to be super crazy!


We had a fun bowling party for Joshua's 10th birthday!
Sitting on a bowling ball doesn't seem like it would be very comfortable.
Who's that silly kid with the bow on his head?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: