Saturday, February 7, 2009

Royalty in our family

The whole royal court
My handsome little guy

Megan & Tyler


Megan & Jacob



Jacob was tuckered out on the way home.




Last night our niece, Megan, was crowned Homecoming Queen. She is a senior at Cherryvale HS. Jacob and I left after school yesterday to go see her. First we got to watch her play basketball. She did great - scoring over 20 points. She wanted Jacob to carry her crown so he got to get dressed up and carry the crown on a pillow. It was very exciting when they announced that Megan had been chosen to be the queen. Jacob also got to see his grandparents, his uncle, his great-aunt and his other cousin, Tyler. The boys absolutely adore their cousins! Megan and Tyler make me feel really old. Tyler was our ringbearer and now he is a junior in college. Megan was only a baby when we got married. They grow up so fast! Be looking for a blog soon about how fast my boys are growing up.

1 comment:

3.2.1...Lets GO! said...

I was trying to figure out what one of your boys was in the pics besides Jacob-and you think they grow fast! I was totally confused and thought I was really crazy. I can't believe how grown up your boys are.